Thank you for signing up to serve as a rehearsal parent. It’s an easy way to help!
- Arrive to rehearsal about 10 minutes early; greet the conductor to let him/her know you’re helping.
- Rehearsals take place in IUSB Education & Arts (E & A) Room 1103 unless otherwise indicated.
- Sit in E & A Building lobby during rehearsal. You can bring book, computer, etc. to pass the time.
- You may be asked to call students who are absent from rehearsal.
- Help students as needed during orchestra break.
- Any other requests from Conductor / Music Director.
Signup forms can be found here:
Concert Orchestra rehearsal parent signup (Saturday)
Symphony Orchestra rehearsal parent signup (Sunday)
IUSB requests that we have 2 rehearsal parents help at each rehearsal. Indiana University requires that we look up names of parent volunteers in the National Sex Offender Registry prior to the rehearsal. Thank you for your understanding.